Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Subway Art { Freebie! }

I know it's been a long while since I've posted an update about my life. Life has been crazy and not in a good way. I haven't really been too up to talking about it lately, but I'm hoping to get a real post up sometime soon with some updates.

In the meantime, I've been trying to get back into graphic design more seriously. If you've been to my Etsy shop in the last month or so, you may have noticed a bunch of Ninja Turtle themed birthday printables listed. I originally designed those for M's 4th birthday party last month. People are loving them. So, keep an eye out and you may see some birthday packs popping up there more often.

A friend of mine asked me to design her a bunting that says Happy Easter and a Spring Subway Art for her home. You can find the Easter bunting here, but I thought I'd post up the Subway Art for you guys for free, just in case anyone wanted it. It's inspired by a piece she saw on Pinterest, but that we couldn't find available for download or purchase anywhere.



If you guys use it, I'd love to know or see some photos of it in your home!

No comments: