Sunday, December 9, 2012

I hate taxes

Tax time is one of my least favorite times of the year and with January fast approaching, I know this year will be no different. In fact, I believe filing my federal tax forms my income taxes will be worse this year.

I remember when I was in college and I loved this time of year. Who in their right mind likes tax time, you ask? Why, the college student who works full time and goes to school overtime, that's who! I used to get a ton of money back every year.

Now? Not so much. This year will be worse since I only worked until the beginning of June. I am so not looking forward to it. I'm actually scared of how much money I'll owe since there are no taxes being taken out of my unemployment checks right now (long story). Hopefully it's not TOO bad since I did work half the year and the hubs is still working full time. I almost wish I was back in school. I'll take homework and exams over bills and taxes any day! Does anyone else feel this way, too? I can't possibly be the only one!

Here's hoping that taxes in 2014 will be easier than this year.

1 comment:

Hearts & Crafts Boutique said...

I feel ya! We have the same tax issues, too, year after year. My husband is self-employed and tax time kills us! It is the most STRESSFUL time of the year!

I found your blog through the blog hop and I'm your newest follower.

Check out my blog and follow back!

Phylicia
http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/