Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Printables, Freebies & Review


One of my favorite things during the Halloween season is all of the Halloween printables that M & I can use!


This is the second year in a row that I decided to go with Python Printables. You can find last year's review here. This year's pack was mostly different, except for the coloring pages. I noticed that the pack also only has 40 printables this year instead of the 50 that it had last year.

The pack this year costs $19.95 and includes the following types of printables:
  •   Decorating Ideas
  •   Spot The Difference
  •   Word Searches & Crosswords
  •   Coloring Pages
  •   Synonyms For Kids
  •   Games (Match Ups, Charades, etc)
  •   Scavenger Hunt
  •   Mazes
  •   Trivia
  •   Mad Libs
  •   Paper Dolls

There is a lot of stuff in the pack and it aims at a very wide range of ages - from kids to adults, though I would not recommend this pack for young children. M is nearly 4 now and I had a hard time finding printables in this pack that were suitable for her.



M & I liked the Werewolf Spot the Difference game. It was great for her age range, though she did miss a lot of them.


She also really liked the coloring pages, which is a feat since M really doesn't like to color. She prefers to draw. There were a few other pages that we could have done, but she didn't have much of an interest this week. There was a matching game and some 'naughty & nice' food categorizations which were cool. I really loved the paper dolls, but she didn't seem too interested.

You can grab some free Halloween coloring pages from Python here. You can also get their free printable e-zine here. One of the other things that I like about Python is that you don't have to buy the whole pack if you don't want to. If you're only interested in 1 thing, you can buy it and print it out separately. Check out their Halloween stuff here. Don't celebrate Halloween? Check out their other occasion packets that they have! If you're ordering, use the code MYSTY for a mystery discount.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: