Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Technology is Really Cool

I'm never the first to have the newest, most up to date technology out there. In fact, I just got my first iPhone a few months ago. The hubs has been itching for an iPad since it came out, but we haven't gotten one yet. I have, however, been researching them - mostly because I like to see what it can do and what kind of iphone & ipad accessories and even what other new technologies are out there.

I had no idea you could attach attach a keyboard to the iPhone and make it like a regular sliding qwerty keyboard phone. That's really cool to me because I find that I don't really like typing on my phone's screen. I'm really slow at it. The keyboard even has it's own battery, so it doesn't take away from your phone's life.

Photo courtesy of Boxwave
One of the coolest things I've seen recently is called the Electrolux Bio-Robot Refrigerator.

Seriously, you stick an item in the gel and it forms a pod. The gel determines what's in each pod and sets an individual temperature for the best possible storage for each item. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Sometimes I feel like I belong in an episode of the Jetsons.

No comments: