Sunday, February 26, 2012

Meal Plans & Weigh In - Week 1

Weight Watchers Week 1 is over and I didn't do as poorly as I thought I would. They estimated that I should lose about 2lbs per week for the next 20 weeks and I did a little better than that, so I'm pleased.

STARTING WEIGHT: 191.8
CURRENT WEIGHT: 188.4
LOSS/GAIN THIS WEEK: - 3.4
TOTAL LOSS TO DATE: - 3.4

MEASUREMENTS (arm pits, chest, waist, stomach, hips, butt, thigh)
STARTING: 36" - 42.5" - 31" - 38" - 40" - 44" - 24.5"
CURRENT: 36" - 42" - 30.5" - 37.5" - 40" - 44" - 24.5"
TOTAL LOSS TO DATE: 0 -  .5 - .5 - .5 - 0 - 0 - 0
GOAL BY MARCH 4: 187
GOAL BY JULY 5:  150


Not bad at all! I will definitely take a 3.4 lbs loss. :) That leaves me with 1.4 lbs to lose to hit my first monthly goal. I'm even starting to see some loss in inches, so that's a plus, too. The hubs didn't do too bad this week, either, he lost a total around 3lbs. We did so well last week that we even treated ourselves to some cheese steaks on Friday.


Our meal plan last week went pretty well. For the most part, we liked everything I made and it was nice to get away from processed foods for a change. I think one of our favorites was broccoli mac & cheese. Once I find the uploader for my camera, I'll be sure to post the recipe and pictures.


MEAL PLAN WEEK 2 (in no particular order)
Broccoli Mac & Cheese (makes a lot of leftovers)
Beef & Cheese Enchiladas
Zucchini & Portabella Pizza & Baked Mozzarella Sticks
Pasta & Broccoli
Baked Ziti with Spinach

 




1 comment:

Counting by 4 said...

Congrats! You did great! I'm starting my journey too, slowly but surely! I love your blog and can't wait to read more on your progress!

http://www.countingby4.blogspot.com