Thursday, December 1, 2011

Countdown to Christmas: 25

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and now that M is nearly 3, she's finally starting to get into the holidays herself. My goal this month is to make Christmas as fun as possible for her. There are so many Christmas books and movies that I want to get her and so little time. So, I've decided to try and do 1 holiday or winter themed activity every day this month.

Today, we headed over to Barnes & Noble after picking her up from school and took a look at the Christmas books. They had a lot of really cool choices, but we settled on one called The Littlest Reindeer by Moira Butterfield.

 
I found it in the bargain books for $5.98. It's definitely cheaper on Amazon though. The cute thing about this book is that it plays Up on the Housetop when you press the button in the right-hand corner. I think that's probably M's favorite part.

This isn't a long book, so it's pretty great for keeping her attention right now.

We're very limited on Christmas/winter books in our house. We only have like 2 or 3, so I'm trying to expand our collection. Do you guys have any recommendations for toddlers?




1 comment:

Creative Minds said...

CUTE! I am sure M will love it