Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We took M trick or treating for the first time ever this year (she was so sick last year) and she had an absolute blast! We only did about 6 blocks total, but it was enough to fill her pumpkin bucket all the way to the tippy top.... which she told me was necessary. hahaha.

The little monster is totally into pirates lately, so when I found this costume, I thought it was perfect! I even picked up a matching "hook" from JoAnn's (75% off, woohoo!). The only thing she wouldn't keep on was the hat.


Sitting in her "pirate ship"

She said thank you to everyone without me having to tell her :)

"We go to the next door, Mommy?!"

Of course, we had to take a break so that Teddy Bear could roll down the hill

"WoooooooooOOOOoooooOOOOoooo, I'm a skeleton!"

She wanted to pull her own pirate ship. Teddy Bear is taking a nap somewhere in there.
How was everyone else's Halloween?





No comments: