Monday, October 10, 2011

The Rainbow Fish





I'm sure you're all familiar with this book and I have to say, it's always been one of my favorites. I finally decided that M was old enough for it this weekend. Of course, she made me read it to her a million times and then ripped one of the pages out. That definitely made me sad. At least it was a hand-me-down book from a friend and not a brand new one that I bought.


Anyway, since she liked the book so much, I decided to take her to the play over the weekend! It's funny because she definitely has my love of theatre. She stood up in front of her seat the entire show and danced to every song. I think it was one of the cutest things ever. I'm so glad that she's old enough to enjoy these things now and that I can share them with her. I pretty much lived in the theatre throughout Middle School and High School and I miss it with a passion. Hopefully she'll be old enough soon to be in shows and then I can work them again. I used to stage manage (and did some light design). I'm not kidding when I say I lived there. Sometimes I'd go from play practice for one show, to choir practice, to play practice for another show. I loved it and I'm so happy that she will, too.


What is something that you love sharing with your monster(s)?




No comments: