Friday, August 12, 2011

What I've Been Up To....

Like I mentioned yesterday, I had taken a little sabbatical recently from blogging. It was actually sort of unintentional. My office moved, so I had been working from home and when I work from home, I get side tracked.


So what have I been doing the last week and a half?


Reading. After watching the HBO series True Blood for the last few years, I finally decided to sit down and read them. Big surprise, I loved them. I wound up finishing 1 to 2 books a day. Now I have to wait until May for the next one. YIKES. Oh well. They were great and if anyone wants to discuss them with me, I'd love you forever. :) I love talking about books I've read. hahaha. I should warn you guys though, I'm an avid Sookie-Eric fan. <3


I did get a bit done around the house, too. I moved M's little table from her room to the living room and set up a coloring table for her. We're working on keeping all of our crayons inside the jar when we're done.


We also went to my sister's housewarming party and I managed to clean a bit. All in all, it was a fairly productive time.




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I barely get on blogger anymore these days. So much other stuff to do!
But the True Blood series have been on my must read list. Can't wait to check them out :)

❦ RACHELLE ❦ said...

I L-O-V-E True Blood and never even considered reading the books - what a good idea! Would you say the books are better than the show or show better than the books.

And like you, I am LOVING the whole Sookie-Eric thing. Gotta love a (temporarily?) reformed bad-boy ;)

Rachelle
the-weights-over.blogspot.com