Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pool Time Fun

I just found out the other day that our town pool only costs $5 for residents per day and children under 3 are free. I was so excited about this. The pool at our apartment complex is pricey and it closes early. They don't do day passes either, unfortunately. So that stinks because we'd only be able to use the pool on the weekends. Definitely not worth $250.

So, we checked out our town pool this weekend (which is only a few blocks away from us). We had a blast! This place was awesome. They even have a splash pool with water fountains, sprayers and everything!









2 comments:

About A Mom said...

Hi! I would have enjoyed floating around in the pool today! Glad she had fun! New follower (GFC&FB) from toddle along tuesday hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow!

mommy2luke2008 said...

Wow! That pool looks great! I have been wanting to take Luke to our towns pool but I haven't had the chance yet. Wish our pool was a nice as yours :)