Monday, July 25, 2011

Our First Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and my husband's first wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married a year now. I am so thankful to have him in my life. I don't know what I'd do without him.



We wound up having our anniversary date on Saturday. We drove up to his mother's house so that she could watch M and headed to lunch (Chevy's - yum!) and a movie. Can I tell you guys how funny Horrible Bosses was? Seriously, it was great and Jennifer Aniston looks good. Don't bring your 11 year old though, the movie is rated R for a reason. Jennifer Aniston is playing a maneater in this movie. And yes, some guy really did bring his 11 year old daughter. And yes, they did leave after 5 minutes.

All in all, it was a great anniversary weekend.





5 comments:

BOWquet said...

yay happy 1 year! So glad you got to have a date! :)

finallyMom said...

sweet picture- happy anni!! :)

Marci said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brittany said...

Here from TAT!! Sounds like you had a great anniversary!! Chevys is the best isn't it!!

Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

Awww sounds like fun! Haha! Thanks for the 11 yr old tip! I'm sure that Dad wishes he had gotten that memo!!

♥Jazmin