Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Organizing Your Business Cards

When you guys go to blog conferences, or really any conference for that matter, what do you do with the business cards?

I usually stick them all in my wallet or in a little bag and sort through them when I get home. If I really want to remember one of them, I'll make a little note on a post it and stick it on top to remind me. When I get home, I'll sit down with all of my cards and a little recipe or coupon expanding folder (you know, the kind with the individual slots and usually the tabs at the top) and then I sort them alphabetically!

This makes it so much easier for me to find the cards I'm looking for easily. I even do this with the business cards I get from Etsy... or really anywhere!

I recently bought some new business cards from Tiny Prints. Can I tell you guys how much I love them? I got 25 in turquoise and 25 in purple. They're double-sided and I absolutely love them. I can't wait to start giving them out! I'd love to get some Mommy Cards made up, too.

Mine look like this:

Tiny Prints provides stylish, modern and unique stationery that cover all your paper needs. You'll find summer party invitations, personalized greeting cards, thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Come try the easy card personalization, powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality for yourself! With Tiny Prints by your side, commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch!

NOTE: Tiny Prints is giving me 50 business cards for writing this blog entry. If you'd like to get 50 free business cards, you can sign up for this promotion here. All thoughts and opinions in this entry are my own.





No comments: