Sunday, June 5, 2011

My continued adventures in couponing (wk 2)

A new set of coupons came out today. I only ever buy the paper when it has good coupons in it (and that usually means p&g pamphlets).


So, with a bunch of coupons in hand (I bought 6 copies or so), I headed over to Target and found some great deals today!


I gave myself a limit of $100  this week(anything leftover is going towards our debt and loans).

Limit: $100
Total Spent: $74.50 (after taxes)
Total Saved: $80.37
Received in Gift Cards: $5

Not too bad! I would up being able to put around $20 extra towards some of our loans this week.

Here were some of my favorite deals.

Nexcare Kids' Bandages (I bought 2 Shrek & 1 Strawberry Shortcake this time)
Reg. Price: $1.87
Sale Price: $1.68
3 - $1/1 20 ct nexcare kids' bandages (target q)
3 - $1/1 nexcare product (mfq exp 12/31/11 - no longer available)
Final Price: $0.00

Bic Comfort 3 Advance (6 pk) - I bought 2
Reg. Price: $10.50
Sale Price: $5.99
2 - $3/1 Bic Comfort 3, Flex 3, etc from today's SS
Final Price: $2.99 each


John Frieda Hair Care Products (I bought 3 Full Repair Foam Mousse & 1 Luxurious Volume)
Reg. Price: ???? (sorry, I forgot to check!)
Sale Price: $5.99 ($5.74 for the non-full repair one)
3 - $5/1 Full Repair Styling Product fr today's SS
2 - $3/2 John Frieda Products (target - no longer available, but they do have $3/2 full repair up)
1 - $2/1 John Frieda product fr today's SS
Final Price: $0.71 for all 4, plus I got a $5 gift card





1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow! Good job! I am so mad I forgot to get out Sunday and buy the paper bc we had company!