Friday, June 3, 2011

The Imagination Movers

I know I'm really late on posting this, but back at the beginning of April, we went to see the Imagination Movers! I won 2 sets of 4 tickets, so we took some of our friends and their kids along. The kids had a blast and the adults had some fun, too. :)

Everyone came to our apartment first for some pizza and playtime since the kids had never met before.


The opening act was Choo Choo Soul. I don't care for the show, but they were cute live.
Do you think M liked them?


Then we waited for the Movers to come on stage.




Some of us got tired of waiting....




But the Movers were worth it! The show was awesome! M even got to shake Mover Dave's hand... twice!






I'm so glad that we got to take all the kids to go see this show. It was totally worth the drive. I wish we could've gone to the meet & greet, but I am happy that M got to shake Dave's hand. She talked about it for weeks afterwards! We did get her a shirt and a light up drum stick. She still loves both, months later!







No comments: