Friday, June 10, 2011

Great Deals at Walmart!

I hit up Walmart today after picking M up from school. They paid me $2.62 to bring home 8 packs of batteries and 12 bottles of advil! How awesome is that??? I was testing to make sure they'd give me cash back if I had overage - they did!


Rayovac Zinc Chloride AA4 (4pk)
Reg. Price: $0.97
$1/1 Rayovac mfq (ss 6/5/11)
Final Price: FREE + $0.03 moneymaker

Advil Pocket Pack (10ct)
Reg. Price: $1.84
$2/1 Advil, including migraine (excl trial sizes), here
Final Price: FREE + $0.16 moneymaker


A few things about the Advil coupon....
1. The website says excluding travel sizes and specifies quantities. The coupon that prints out, however, says excluding trial sizes and does not specify quantities. The pocket pack is NOT a trial size. Advil's trial size is a 2ct package. Advil Corporate says that the coupon is valid on the pocket packs.

2. This coupon's upc code does NOT change per print. When you click the print button, it prompts you for how many copies you'd like. They say you can print it twice. I tested this. I signed up and printed it twice. The upc code DID NOT CHANGE. Then I signed my husband up and I just printed out the number of copies I wanted. All of them scanned through at Walmart today.

3. You can register multiple accounts and print from them all on 1 computer. You can also print to any printer you want.

 



No comments: