Monday, June 20, 2011

Carnival Hopping

I don't know about you guys, but one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid was go to the carnival. Now that M is 2, I've been very anxious to take her (next step: the circus). I lucked out last week because there were 2 carnivals in nearby! One was small, with just a few rides, and the other had free pony rides, face painting, balloons, moon bounce, etc. Talk about lucky.

I don't remember the last time that I saw her smile so much. Seriously, she couldn't stop grinning the whole time we were there.

She was actually tall enough to go on some of the rides by herself, which I was pretty surprised about.




She went on the carousel twice. Once with me and once with a friend of mine.


She's got the same head tilt as me in that last picture. I think it's cute, haha. I don't know why I do that. And no, I'm not missing a tooth and I don't have a giant gap. I don't know why it looks like that.

After the first carnival, we headed over to the ice cream shop where the second one was being held. I couldn't believe how still M held herself for the face painting (it was her first time).





Here are a few more of my favorite shots...










1 comment:

BOWquet said...

such fun pictures!!!!