Monday, May 9, 2011

Dear Allergies,

I understand that you like to rear your head a few times each year, particularly in the spring, but I what I don't understand is what I did to deserve this.

I don't mind the itching or the occasional runny nose.

I understand post nasal drip will escalate to my sore throat.

I get it, I really do.

Why do you need to clog my nose so severely that I can't breathe in or out of it? Why do you make this weird squishy sound when I press my tongue against the roof of my mouth? And why in the world do you make my ears pop every time I swallow or chew?

I'm so tired of you, allergies. I know this is payback for the years of my childhood that you never visited, not once. But I've been plagued long enough. I'm done. Go away and don't come back.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Tired of Being Congested



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i have allergies too! but this year isnt soo bad. yet.
hope it clears up for you soon!