Monday, April 18, 2011

Please Touch: Driving the Bus to Outer Space

A few weeks ago, we took M to the Please Touch Museum in Philly for the first time. I hadn't been there since I was little (let alone since they moved) and I have to tell you, I was impressed!

Our first stop was to drive the bus. The line was long and some kids kept cutting others off, but M thought it was worth it!


After the bus, we headed to outer space.

We climbed through rocket ships....


We did balance beams....



We made music in the clouds...


We built our own rockets...



And we even looked at the planets!



The outer space section was really cool. They had this wheel that you could walk in and one of the dad's helped his son (they did it together). When it got to be our turn, unfortunately, the woman who was heading that part switched and she gave us a hard time. Since M was too small to turn the wheel, we had to leave. I did give the woman a piece of my mind though.




2 comments:

BOWquet said...

so fun!!!

Jenerally Speaking said...

I wish we had a place like that!