Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I love it when....

I love it when I get good things in the mail! Seriously, it makes me so happy. Today I got some awesome bows for the little Monster in the mail. How cute are these???

Love them!!!!

2 sweet little butterflies. 1 is going to a friend of ours, the other we're keeping.

This one matches M's Olivia shirt!

I lovvvvvve pink and green together

Perfect for Easter!


The butterflies were only $7 for the set! All of these bows came from Bowquet Bowtique. Be sure to drop by and check them out!



4 comments:

Jenerally Speaking (aka Life with the Lebedas) said...

Those are way cute!!

BOWquet said...

I'm so happy you like them!!! Can't wait to see M wearing them :)

Creative Minds said...

Hard to pick a fave. They are all so cute!

Shera Scott said...

Love the butterflies! Wish my little monster was still small enough for those! But, we still do long flowing traditional bows...on a ponytail!