Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30DC: Get Moving - DAYS 2 & 3

I'm not doing too terribly. I don't feel any great strain in my arms or legs.... or any part of my body for that matter that feels like I've been working out hard, but I've been doing more than I usually do. So that's better than sitting on my fat ass, right?


DAY 2:
Weight Training (2lbs weights): 3 minutes


DAY 3:
Weight Training (2lbs weights): 3-4 minutes
Push Ups (against the wall): 20
Running (in place): 2 minutes

Not great. I feel like I should've done more. But at the same time, I don't want to burn out and since I want to do something every day rather than 4-5 days a week, it's not too shabby. Right?

Only 2 days left to enter our Chiquita Mom kit giveaway. There will be 5 winners!




1 comment:

Life with the Lebedas said...

WHA? What is this about a 30 day challenge and how have I missed this? Need more info. :D

Keep up the hard work! You've been doing great!! I know this sounds crazy corny but i need a accountability partner!!