Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our Christmas Notecards

Right before Thanksgiving, we went ahead and took M to get her Christmas portraits done. We also decided that it'd be a good chance to get our first family portraits taken. Don't you know it, she refused to nap that day! So, of course, she was incredibly cranky and cried almost the entire time. We did manage to get a few decent shots, though, so it wasn't a total waste.



Recently, I ordered and received some custom Christmas notecards from Tiny Prints. I thought these would be good for those long distance family members so that I could give them a little update. I've never ordered from Tiny Prints before, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. But I have to tell you, I was very impressed!

I had a little difficulty picking out a card that worked with my photos (they were a little too small for most of the templates), but Tiny Prints was kind enough to tell me when something wouldn't work out nicely. I finally found a template that worked and that I liked (there were MANY options) and placed my order.

Not only did Tiny Prints email me a copy of my proof to approve of before finalizing the order (LOVED this feature), but they also sent me a follow up email when my order went through and when it was shipped. And can I tell you - their "standard" shipping was definitely not standard. I received my cards in 2 days! No long processing time. No long shipping time. LOVE.



The cards came in a nice, strong box, so there was very little chance of outside damage, and the cards themselves were packaged tightly so that even if they slid in the box, they wouldn't rip or dent. To be honest, the cards looked great. I think the only way I would've liked them more is if they had a semi-gloss finish (but I knew they wouldn't up front, so this wasn't a surprise nor did I expect them to be glossy).



I highly suggest checking out Tiny Prints for your card needs! And don't forget to check out their special offers page for a discount code! I can't wait to send out my cards this year.

Note: I received a $50 credit for Tiny Prints in order to purchase my Christmas notecards and to review them. This has not impacted my opinion of my experience or of my cards in any way.



1 comment:

BOWquet said...

so cute! And I love the pics!