Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 25


How Do I Participate:

1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page)
3. # Become a follower of Marvelous Mommy and My Little Apricot with GFC!
4. Visit other blogs on the linky and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.

Remember, you don't need to link up on Thursdays. The linky is open for the whole week!

**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!

Last Week:
186.7

This Week:

 189.6

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:186.7
CURRENT WEIGHT: 189.6
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: +2.9lbs
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -22lbs
GOAL BY DECEMBER 2: 185
LONG TERM GOAL:  145



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at
Photobucket


I'm actually a little disappointed this week. I was really feeling like I would've had another loss. I ate right, I exercised, I drank water. I guess I shouldn't be totally surprised, though, 2.9 lbs isn't a LOT and we did walk around the mall for 6 hours on Sunday while we waited for our car to get new tires & an oil change. It is that time of month, too. So I guess the 2.9 could be chalked up to muscle gain from the walking and water gain from being bloated.


Hopefully I'll see a loss next week.




4 comments:

Marvelous Mommy said...

Could be all that muscle your building exercising!! Happy Thanksgiving!

mommy2luke2008 said...

It could definitely be muscle gain! But, don't feel bad, I gained 2 pounds too.

marissa said...

oh man that time of month always throws me off I'm sure it's just wacko hormones I'm sure it'll be different next week

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

Oh yes, that time of the month definitely doesn't help. Hang in there!!!