Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 23


How Do I Participate:

1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page)
3. # Become a follower of Marvelous Mommy and My Little Apricot with GFC!
4. Visit other blogs on the linky and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.

Remember, you don't need to link up on Thursdays. The linky is open for the whole week!

**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!

Last Week:

189.6

This Week:
191.1

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:189.6
CURRENT WEIGHT: 191.1
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: +1.5lbs
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -20.5lbs
GOAL BY DECEMBER 2: 185
LONG TERM GOAL:  145


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at
Photobucket


I knew I was going to have a gain this week. We finally got that bug out of our house as of Monday and I binged. I ate everything and anything that I wanted to and I craved a lot... mostly from not eating at all while being sick. On top of that, I haven't been exercising since I couldn't get out of bed and now we've been busy trying to clean house.

Honestly, I'm okay with gaining the 1.5lbs. I lost a lot in the last few weeks, so a 1.5 gain won't kill me.

We'll let you guys know definitively by next week, but I sent Amy an email this morning asking for her opinion about Thanksgiving week. I know we're going out of town for the day, so I asked her how she'd feel if we way in a day early that week. At any rate, we'll let you know by next Thursday what's going on!




4 comments:

lindsey said...

Weighing in a day early for Thanksgiving is probably a good thing. And skipping the week after probably wouldn't help either! HA. I know I always stuff myself that day and for a few days after too. Leftovers are so yummy...
Good job on your moderate gain. Thats not bad and just like you said you had lost a good amount the weeks before. Your on the right track and after a good binge you can jump right back on the wagon and start losing again. You can do it lady :)

mommy2luke2008 said...

You have done really great so a little gain is fine, I think. Glad you are feeling better, I know that whatever is going around is a tough one to get rid of.
I don't mind weighing it a day early. It would probably be better for everyone as we will all be busy on Thanksgiving.

Marvelous Mommy said...

Yeah we will definitely do the weigh-in a day earlier. LOL and I like Lindsey's idea of skipping the week after too! lol

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

I'm just so glad ya'll are feeling better. That was rough there for a bit!!!