Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 18


How Do I Participate:

1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page)
3. # Become a follower of Marvelous Mommy and My Little Apricot with GFC!
4. Visit other blogs on the linky and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.

Remember, you don't need to link up on Thursdays. The linky is open for the whole week!

**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!

Last Week:
195.6


This Week:
197.8

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:195.6
CURRENT WEIGHT: 197.8
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: +2.2lbs
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -13.8lbs
GOAL BY NOVEMBER 18: 192
LONG TERM GOAL:  145


Well, I ended up not making my goal of 194. We went to NYC on Sunday and walked all day, but I got a huge blister on my foot and couldn't do much exercising the rest of the week. I did take my weight when my hair was wet, but even if you knock off a pound, I'm still up from last week. I'm hoping that some of it is muscle gain from all the walking. Boy was I sore after that trip!

My birthday is November 23, so I'm making my new short term goal to be 192 by November 18th. That's about a pound a week for 6 weeks. And watch, then I'll put it all back on for Thanksgiving. haha.




5 comments:

Marvelous Mommy said...

LOL I just posted mine too! My linky code didn't seem to work right either. I just emailed you the Simply Linked code.

mommy2luke2008 said...

It could be muscle gain from the walking. Just goes to show how much we need the exercise to lose weight. I didn't get to walk this week and didn't lose either.

Sarah Halstead said...

It probably could be muscle gain. You will get it off next week.

lindsey said...

Yep, I agree with all the other ladies. Most likely muscle gain. So even though you gained a little your working on getting off the inches. That is better!
Hope your blister gets better quick so you can jump back on board.

Marci said...

A small gain plus a great trip, I think it evens out!! You'll be back down next week!! Keep it up!