Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mommy Madness Friday

This week over at Mommy Madness, we're supposed to post a picture of us in a true moment of madness. I'm usually the photographer, so it was a little difficult for me to find a good one of the two of us.

So here is me & M when she was 3 months old.


See the spit up coming from her mouth?? Yeah, she did that for every picture I tried to take of us.

But for a really good one, here is M this month. I walked into my bedroom and found this:




In case you can't tell, it's sunscreen. She climbed up on my desk, grabbed the bottle and went to town. She kept rubbing it in saying "good girl, good girl". That's my fault. When she had a scar on her cheek back in the spring, I would rub in her mederma and say "Good girl". Ahh, toddlers. And yes, I had to clean it up off the floor, too.







9 comments:

Laura Jane said...

LOL- oh my gosh the sunscreen pics are hilarious! I honestly don't know how I'd react if I saw my son covered in that stuff! GREAT moment to share!

Thank you for linking up with us and participating in the blog hop!

Jessica Warrick said...

Hi im your newest follower from the mommy madness blog hop...You can follow back at http://punkrockmomma.com

Creative Minds said...

That picture is priceless! I can't believe how fast M is growing

Life with the Lebedas said...

lol, thats so funny but not so funny when your on that end of things. At least she had the right idea. She knows it goes on her hands and face. :D Great pictures!

MsBabyPlan said...

This is one is on the top of all the madness! Great shots.

Stephanie Doyle said...

Awesome pics, looks like mommy madness to me! Jumping over from Friday blog hop :)

http://doylesdays.blogspot.com/2010/10/mommy-madness.html

Ambrosia said...

Oh noooo! What a mess. But what a sweet girl! Found you through Mommy Madness - following you now!

Abundance Yeah said...

Great pictures!
Great Blog! New follower from blog hop http://abundanceyeah.blogspot.com/

Remember to enter Abundance Yeah Spice and Rub Giveaway
http://abundanceyeah.blogspot.com/2010/10/spice-rub-lovers-giveaway.html

Her Momma said...

WOW those are quite some pics! :) VERY CUTE. Oh and I'm your 168th follower (from Mommy Madness).
finallymom.blogspot.com