Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BrytonPick - Reusable Dental Floss?


I recently had the chance to try out a BrytonPick. If you don't know what they are, they are the first string free, reusable (for up to 30 days) and portable dental 'floss'.


 It's actually a really cool concept. It's a little pick with stainless steel edges on both sides - no bigger than a bottle of nail polish. And because the edges are stainless steel, it's anti-microbial.



I also liked that it was really easy to slide the piece between your teeth and how clean it made my mouth feel.



The thing that I didn't like was that you need to be VERY careful when trying to use it. I gave Jesse the second one and not knowing how sharp it really was, he wound up cutting his tongue.

All in all, I'd say it's a great idea, but if you don't have a steady hand, you may want to keep on with your regular floss. Unless you wear braces, I think it'd work fantastically for people with braces.

NOTE: I received 2 BrytonPick's for free in order to do this review.




This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments: