Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 16

How Do I Participate:
  1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
  2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page) 
  3. Become a follower of this blog and at least 1 other blog listed on the linky. Visit them and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.
**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!


Last Week:
197.5

This Week:

  198

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:199.5
CURRENT WEIGHT: 198
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: +0.5lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -13.6lbs
GOAL BY OCTOBER 7: 194



A half pound gain this week and I'm really ok with it. It's just about that time of month, I switched to a new bc pill and I was sick this week, which means no exercise. So really, I'm surprised that I didn't gain more than a half pound!




5 comments:

mommy2luke2008 said...

A half pound isn't bad at all. Just get right back to it!

Marci said...

No harm in half a pound! Especially since you changed your BC and it's about that time!!! You're doing great!!

Also, Thanks for taking over this linky... It's a great motivator.

lindsey said...

I feel for ya girl! Switching bc is never fun. I hope your feeling better this week. I am glad that your feeling good about your slight gain. Its good to not be down on yourself. :)
Your going to do so good this week, I know it!

Sarah Halstead said...

Not bad at all. Keep up the good work.

marissa said...

sounds good for that time of the month and new meds and being sick