Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 15




How Do I Participate:
  1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
  2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page) 
  3. Become a follower of this blog and at least 1 other blog listed on the linky. Visit them and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.
**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!






Last Week:
199.5

This Week:

  197.5

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT:199.5
CURRENT WEIGHT: 197.5
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -2.0lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -14.1lbs
GOAL BY OCTOBER 7: 194








Woohoo, another 2 lbs! Now I'm back down to where I was 2 weeks ago and I'm definitely ok with that. We walked the mall for 4 hours last weekend and I only slipped up with eating twice this week. I remembered to do some weight lifting most days, too.

Only 3.5lbs to make my October goal and 3 weeks to do it in. I can do this!













9 comments:

BOWquet said...

Great job!!! I need some of your motivation. :)

mommy2luke2008 said...

Great loss! It's great motivation when you have a really good loss!

Marci said...

Whoohooo 2 pounds! That's awsome!

You are going to make your goal. You CAN do it!! A pound a week, that's nothing!

marissa said...

blast my computer restarted while I was submitting this so sorry if it comes through twice

but yeah! good job you're so going to meet your goal. Also I think changing the weekly weigh in would be good since it's a bit confusing how it is right now.

lindsey said...

Way to go!!
You should be so proud of yourself. SO close to your goal :)
I weighed in at 137 this morning...not bad ;)
I can't do the weigh in this week because we have been running around like crazy trying to get out of town. Were going on vaca this weekend and were leaving as soon as I post this.
Next week, I will return. Both from vacation and to the weekly weigh in!

p.s. I really like the new button :)

Lisa said...

Congrats on your great job this week! It looks like you're making a lot of progress! : )

Sarah Halstead said...

Great job!!! That is fantastic!! Keep it up girl!

Ria said...

Way to go, Girl!!! I know you can do it. I'm so proud of you. You reminded me when I was a lot chubbier (way lot) last time, this kind of support melted all the fats away. So, I will not stop supporting you until the day you reached your ideal weight. Hmmm, not too skinny,ok ...

Love,
Ria

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

Great job this week! Congrats on the loss!