Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 14





How Do I Participate:
  1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
  2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page) 
  3. Become a follower of this blog and at least 1 other blog listed on the linky. Visit them and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.
**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!






Last Week:
201.5

This Week:

  199.5

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 201.5
CURRENT WEIGHT: 199.5
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -2.0lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -12.1lbs
GOAL BY OCTOBER 7: 194





I did better this week. I was determined to get back under 200, so I was more careful about what I ate (though we did get a lot of soup from Panera this week). We also walked around the zoo for a few hours, so I'm sure that helped. Hopefully I'll lose that other 2lbs this upcoming week to get back down to where I was at the end of August.







7 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Way to go! You are getting there! You can do it! I love Panera!!

lindsey said...

Your doing great!

mommy2luke2008 said...

Great job! Your on your way!

marissa said...

woohoo how great to get under 200. I think I need to do the soup thing next week two, I love soup so much and it's finally cooled down.

Marci said...

So Awesome!! Congrats!! Keep it up! ;)

MrsShoffernan said...

Congrats on your 2 lbs!

Soup sounds quite tasty. :-)

BOWquet said...

Good job! Keep it up!!! :)