Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 12


How Do I Participate:
  1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
  2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page) 
  3. Become a follower of this blog and at least 1 other blog listed on the linky. Visit them and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.
**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!


Last Week:
199.1

This Week:

  197.5

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 199.1
CURRENT WEIGHT: 197.5
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -1.6lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -14.1lbs
GOAL BY SEPTEMBER 2: 192

WOOHOO! I will definitely take a 1.6 lbs loss! I can't tell you what I did this last week because honestly, I didn't do much. I haven't been keeping track of my calories as diligently as I was - I've just been keeping a running tally in my head each day. I didn't work out much either, but we did walk around Ikea for 2.5 hours on Saturday and then I did an hour of food shopping at Target on Sunday. So maybe that was it?

I'm going to be a little short on my goal for this month. I still have 5.5 lbs to go and only about a week left. Hopefully I can at least get close this time!




6 comments:

Marci said...

Congrats on the 1.6!!! Way to go!! :)

lindsey said...

Nice! I feel like walking Ikea is always a workout for me :)
Now I am off to jump on the scale so I can post my weigh in...

mommy2luke2008 said...

Wow!!! Great job!

marissa said...

woohoo congrats!

Sarah Halstead said...

Woohooo! Way to go! Keep it up!

Chrystal said...

Great job on the loss. WAY TO GO!!!!