Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 11

Hey guys, before I go ahead with my weekly weigh in, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be helping Amy out with the Weigh In for a few weeks. She's been a little overwhelmed lately, so I offered to help out. If you're at her blog looking for the weigh in stuff and she hasn't posted yet for the day, feel free to stop in over here for the linky.

That being said, lets get on with the weigh in!





How Do I Participate:
  1. Write a Blog Post. Somewhere in it you MUST post the 'Weekly Weigh-In' Button and your weight. (a picture is recommend NOT required)
  2. Link up using the McLinky below (Please link to your actual Weekly Weigh-In post, NOT your main blog page) 
  3. Become a follower of this blog and at least 1 other blog listed on the linky. Visit them and show your support. Congratulate them on their weight-loss and encourage them when they are struggling! Be sure to return the favor if someone visits/follows you.
**No nasty comments! This is a fun support group of women (and men) on a weight-loss journey! Any haters will be removed from the linky and will not be allowed to participate in the future!


Last Week:
199.1

This Week:

  199.1

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 199.1
CURRENT WEIGHT: 199.1
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: 0
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -12.5lbs
GOAL BY SEPTEMBER 1: 192

I really sucked at keeping up with my exercise and dieting this week. Aunt Ruby is visiting this week and if that isn't bad enough, I've been craving junk food like no other. Sunday, we went to my friend's Bon Voyage party (he's going to France for the next year). And while I didn't eat a lot of junk food, I did have 3 cans of soda. Tuesday, we got Chinese for lunch at work and it made my sick. I did okay Wednesday. I didn't count calories all week.

So after all that and have a terrible weight loss week, I think I did pretty well. I didn't gain anything and that's a good thing. I'm going to work harder this upcoming week, but in the meantime, I'm feeling ok with my maintaining last week's weight.






8 comments:

Marci said...

Hey, you didn't gain so I think you did GREAT! I know that last two weeks have been hard on me and my motivation has been down but this past week I just had to reset myself and I lost two pounds... so maybe you just needed a week to not have to worry with counting calories etc.!! Either way you are doing an awesome job!! Keep it up!

Life with the Lebedas said...

That still great! It's not a negative but it's not a plus! :) I hear you on the pop! I think i drank a whole two liter yesterday, lol {well not quite but close} . . . It's always harder with family in town! Still congrats on staying even! :)

mommy2luke2008 said...

I'll take a maintain over a gain any day! Your doing great! Thanks for helping out with the weigh in too, I really enjoy linking up with everyone!

lindsey said...

Your doing very well!
I too have been having a hard time with the junk food. No visiting aunt flow to blame it on though!!
Cheers to next week :)

marissa said...

I'm so with you on the craving junk this paste week. Here's to a better week coming up

Sarah Halstead said...

Way to go on not gaining. It was a rough week for me also. Thanks for doing the Linky! Hope you have a better week this week.

BOWquet said...

You're doing a great job! AT least you've kept it off!

Ria said...

Danielle, when you lose all that weight, you are going to be so hot! So, keep going. Good luck & enjoy!

Cheers!

Ria
http://iheartprettystuffs.blogspot.com/