Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 10


Last Week:
201.5

This Week:
  199.1

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 201.5
CURRENT WEIGHT: 199.1
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -2.4lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -12.5lbs
GOAL BY SEPTEMBER 1: 192

Even though I was frustrated to the point of crying in bed last week, I'm glad that I kept up my routine. A 2.4 weight loss is the best I've done in the last 10 weeks! I began keeping daily intake logs to keep track of the number of calories going into my body every day. I did one of those online estimates of how many calories you eat per day to maintain your current weight and mine was a little more than 2000. So I cut it by 500 and made my daily goal no more than 1500 calories.

Thursday - 1017 calories
Friday - 1843.67
Saturday - 1061.62
[I didn't keep a written log Sunday, but it was around 1350]
Monday - 1523.79
Tuesday - 1307
Wednesday - 1060

So I only went over twice (and only once significantly). I'm pretty pleased with that. Obviously I did something right this week.




7 comments:

lindsey said...

Good job Dani!! You totally did something right this week :) Congrats on your amazing progress!

mommy2luke2008 said...

That's a great job!!! Way to go on keeping track of your calories too!

Marci said...

AWESOME!! You're under 200!! Great Job! Way to stick with it and keep going!

You're on the right track with your food log, keep it up!

Marvelous Mommy said...

Thanks for the linky code. I just posted mine. This pregnancy is killing me...

Sarah Halstead said...

Way to go! That is amazing! Thanks for the linky!

Angie said...

Way To Go!!! That is awesome, and I love how you figured out a calorie intake goal!

Life with the Lebedas said...

You do so much better than I do! Seriously, you calorie count? Wow, i'm a little envious of the time you have to put into that lol. So 2.4 pounds is great!! Congrats on your weight loss!