Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tutu Fun

I was shopping at Target the other day and whenever I go, I love to look in the dollar bins. Even if I don't get anything, I still love to look. I was so glad I did this time, too! They had a bunch of little sheer tutus in a variety of colors for $1. I got 3 for the Little Monster and she loves them.

She can't seem to get them up her legs yet - she knows how to step into them, but she doesn't know how to pull it up.

So I caught her wearing it on her head instead!






Do you think she likes it? haha.



4 comments:

BOWquet said...

So cute!!!

Barb said...

Hi. I'm visiting from New Friend Friday! Very cute. I ended up with 3 boys so no tutus at my house! In fact, when my oldest was 5 and awaiting his first new sibling he said "I want a brother. Or a sister that looks like a brother!" Happy Friday.

Keya said...

So cute! You should check out the post at Greenbean's Crafterole about making tutus--I think it cost me $15 to make 3, but they tie on with a ribbon. My 6 year old made one, and she loves it! I'm donating the others the The Princess Foundation. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you.

www.zibelineknits.blogspot.com

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

Oh I love it! I didn't see those on my last trip or I for sure would have picked some up!