Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 6



My phone is being really lame today and won't send the picture of my weight to my email or photo album, so I'm going to need to take a new picture when I get home later.

Last Week:
204.1

This Week:
 [Real Picture Coming Soon; This is a fake one - those are not my feet!]
201.9

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 204.1
CURRENT WEIGHT: 201.9
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -2.2lbs
 TOTAL LOSS/GAIN TO DATE: -9.7lbs
GOAL BY AUGUST 1: 195
 
2.2 pounds isn't bad in a week. It's way better than I have been doing! I think I'll always wish that it were a little more, haha. I have 6.9lbs to go in a little over 2 weeks (and then I start working on my next goal). I'm going to need to step up my exercising if I'm ever going to make it.

I've been eating less lately. Sometimes I go to bed hungry, even though I ate dinner. My body is having a hard time adjusting to the less food. When I go to bed hungry, I wake up hungry. It takes all my might not to stop at Dunkin Donuts or Wawa to pick up something to eat because I always wind up eating junk there. I've switched mostly to diet soda rather than regular. I've been trying to keep up with my weight lifting - I'm still using the 8lb weights.

I was secretly hoping that I'd have made my goal by my wedding on the 24th, but I think it's highly unlikely that I'll drop 7lbs in the next week, but maybe I'll be able to drop below 200? Wish me luck!







10 comments:

BOWquet said...

You're doing a great job! :)
And not stopping at Dunkin Donuts is a huge accomplishment. That would be my weakness. :)

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

You rock! You are doing so well! I have another blog, a recipe blog if you are interested mostly low calorie healthy recipes! I appreciate the comment on my diet blog, I love and NEED the motivation! Thanks!

http://debbidoesdinnerhealthy.blogspot.com/

Sarah Halstead said...

Way to go on the 2 pound weight loss!! I think you can get below 200 by the 24th

lindsey said...

WAY TO GO!!
Your doing so well :)

Marvelous Mommy said...

Great job on the weight loss!! Thanks for helping me out!

mommy2luke2008 said...

That is great!! And changing your habits is the hardest thing to do. That in itself is a huge accomplishment!

Leanne Friesen said...

Weight watchers says veggies/salad greens are 0 points. so if you get hungry just eat veggies. I don't know about you but when I get super hungry I end up eating more.

Rachel said...

What? That is amazing! You go girl!

Marci said...

Danii!! You're doing such a great job!! If you are hungry at night I would eat some celery or some cucumber slices and drink a glass of water. That's just my two cents though but keep up the good work!!

And yay you're getting married! How exciting!!

Julie said...

Oh my dear am I proud of you. You are doing so excellent. YEAH!!!!! Keep it up, you'll make your goal or get very darn close to it. Congratulations on the up coming wedding. I can't wait to see pictures of you and your wedding gown. Keep up the great work.
Take care and God Bless!!!