Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 5




Last Week:
205.5


This Week:
204.1

STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 205.5
CURRENT WEIGHT: 204.1
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: -1.4lbs
GOAL BY AUGUST 1: 195

I'm pretty pleased with myself this week. I wanted to lose 2lbs, but I'll settle for 1.4. I did a some more weight lifting this past week and we went swimming at our community pool, too. So I think that helped. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to 195 by August 1 (that's 9lbs in a little over 3 weeks), but it doesn't hurt to try!

My 8lbs weights are beginning to feel a little light for some of the exercises I've been doing and I'm not as sore when I'm done, but I think I just need to increase the number of reps I do. At least the scale is headed in the right direction this week!







14 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

YAY! Way to go on your weight loss.

Michelle said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Julie said...

I am so very proud of you. You are doing wonderfully. Keep it up. I love coming here to see how you're doing. I'm going to link up but this week for me is more emotional because of the stress of a doctors appointment coming up. Oh well, this week will pass and another one will come.
Take care and have a great and blessed day.

Marvelous Mommy said...

Great job! You can do it!!

About the weights, the p90x dude says as long as your form is correct, like your not shaking or straining to lift, you can increase your weight.

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Congrats to you!!!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Nice on the loss! Good for you, keep it up!

Mrs. Mommy said...

Great job!!! Congrats! I'm hoping I did so well when I step on the scale. :0)

mommy2luke2008 said...

Congrats on the loss!!! Way to go!!!

Rachel said...

You are doing awesome, congrats on your progress!

Rachel said...

P.S. - I love how it says you are up at 5:30 to exercise, you are hard core!

NorCalMom said...

Way to go on the loss this week! You are doing great!

lindsey said...

Thats awesome!
Swimming is so much fun and its a wonderful workout :)
Keep up the good work!

Marci said...

Thanks Dani for your comment!! We can lose the baby weight together!!

And don't give up just yet! You have 3 whole weeks and even if you don't get to your goal August 1 I just bet you get there with in that first week!! YOU WILL MAKE YOUR GOAL!!

Marci said...

Thanks for your comment!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that when hog wild during pregnancy!

And you can do it!! You will make your goal!!