Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Countdown - 5 Days to Go!

Our wedding rings are here!!!



We ordered them from TitaniumKnights last Monday and we got them today - ordered, made and delivered within 1 week, how awesome is that??



The whole set cost us $90, including engraving, with free shipping. The rings are the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I got mine in a size 6, 4mm and Jesse's is a size 7, 9mm. The engraving says 'Jesse <3 Danielle 07-24-2010'.

I highly suggest checking out TitaniumKnights for your ring needs. The rings are a great quality. They're comfortable and they were shipped very quickly. They were quick to answer all of my questions, too. If I ever need any other ring, I'm definitely headed to them first.


2 comments:

BOWquet said...

They are so pretty and I love the engraving.

BOWquet said...

They are so pretty and I love the engraving.