Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 3

 

Last Week

This Week
I've gained 2 lbs and I am not a happy camper at all. In fact, I'm pretty upset about it because I tried really hard this week. I checked my measurements, too, just to see... and nothing. They're the same. :( I'm really hoping that it's because Aunt Ruby wants to come visit soon. :\ 

I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to make my goals. I seem to be stuck around 205lbs this month (give or take a lb or 2). I've been eating less and healthier. I've been drinking WAY more water (last week I was at 2-3 cups per day, this week I'm around 4-5 cups per day) and yet, I've gained 2lbs? I think it's starting to depress me and I know that's only going to make it worse.

Goals
Starting Weight: 211.8
Current Weight: 205 
Weight Loss Goal by July 31: 185lbs
Left to Go to Make Goal: 20lbs
Weight Loss Goal by October 31: 170lbs
Weight Loss Goal by December 31: 160lbs
Weight Loss Goal by February 28: 140lbs
Other Goals: drink more water/drink less soda, eat healthier




8 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Don't be discouraged. Maybe next week you will have a big lose. Keep up the good work. You are getting healthier and that matters too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and encouraging me.

mommy2luke2008 said...

I have to tell you that I don't trust the Wii for weighing me. I have found that it changes 2 to 3 pounds if I weigh myself before and after I workout. It will say one weight before I start and then say 2 or 3 pounds lighter afterwards. Maybe this has something to do with it. It will catch up eventually, maybe with a big loss next week! Just stick with it!!

Rachel said...

You are doing great! I'm envious of the amount you've lost already. I agree, it will probably add up to big numbers next week!

Marvelous Mommy said...

It's ok! Keep up the good work! I'm sure Aunt Ruby had something to do with it! Thanks for linking up again!

BusyBee67 said...

Just stick with it and remember that it takes time for these changes. You'll fluctuate a bit, but all it really takes is for you to make up your mind and stick with it. :) It's really a mind-over-matter thing.

You might try weighing-in every two weeks. The more you weigh-in, the more chances you have of getting discouraged. If you really want to see changes, drop all carbonation, as they gain easy pounds. However, it is ok to have things you stay away from most of the time, every once in awhile. It curbs the cravings and serves as a real reward.

I think you're doing a great job, keep it up! Stick with your determination and you'll be right on track. :)

<3 ya!

lindsey said...

Keep it going! Aunt Ruby {this cracks me up} probably has a lot to do with the weight gain and in a week or two you will have lost 4!
Just keep doing what your doing and your hard work will pay off soon :)

Danielle @ "We Don't Have It All Together" said...

Aww don't get discouraged! Everyone hits that hump that takes a little while to get over. It will happen. It sounds like you are doing great though. Keep up the good work! I don't have the discipline to eat right and water is almost impossible for me.

Hang in there girl!!

Hollywood Geek Chic said...

Woot Congrats! Take it slow and easy and those pounds stay off girls!

Thanks for stopping by the blog, my health (pain) is doing a bit better and I am praying for a better sense of healing.

Hollywood Chic
http://hollywoodglamorous.blogspot.com