Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekly Re-Cap

Wondering what happened around here this week? Here's a little re-cap!
  • M learned how to say block, sit, car & baby (on top of her other words - daddy, ball & 'the cat')
  • I saw Twilight & New Moon for the first time... and I didn't loathe it as much as I thought I would.
  • I lost 2.5lbs this week for my weekly weigh in!
  • We hit 100 followers! (Hi to all you new guys!!!)
  • For Teach Me Tuesday, I taught you guys how to create your own blog signature like my new one!
  • I listed 2 new dresses in my Etsy shop - The Rockabilly & Garden Party Hey There Delilah dresses.
  • We had a great giveaway this week and E from Bowquet won a great pattern from my shop! (If you're interested in sponsoring a giveaway, please comment or send me an email!)
  • We changed our blog layout & I created a little button that you guys can link up on your blogs, if you want!
  • I have a meeting with my boss on Tuesday for my annual review - wish me luck!
  • Come meet Jewel and learn about a fundraiser Di from Auntie Di's De-Lights is hosting!



5 comments:

Tanja said...

Following back from Tanja's Cupcakes!

Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Good morning Dani and thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower, I am doing the same. I love the look of your blog and all the goodies it contains. I love the work you are doing for your weigh loss. I too am doing the same and we are about the same weight. My goal is 180 lbs by Christmas. It took me 6 months to lose 20 lbs so figure another 6 months for 25 more. After that we'll see where I stand and go from there.
Thank you for stopping by. I'm off to see about this 30 day shred. Take care and have a blessed weekend.

sarah said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you back!!

Katina said...

Following you back! Thanks for visiting Peaceful Divas

Sara said...

hi and thanks for stopping by! I am now your newest follower :)