Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teach Me Tuesday - Spinach & Mozzarella Scrambled Eggs


Our eggs were getting close to the expiration date the other day, so I whipped up this simple, but easy meal.

INGREDIENTS:
Eggs (I used 6 for the 3 of us)
Shredded Mozzarella
1 package of frozen spinach
1 tbs margarine/butter
Salt, pepper, onion, garlic powders

1. Heat up the margarine on your frying pan and toss in your frozen spinach. Cook until there is no more ice/chunks of spinach. While this is cooking, scramble your eggs in a bowl with a little salt & pepper.
2. Add eggs to spinach. Mix in the mozzarella, as desired.
3. Add seasonings and continue cooking until eggs are thoroughly done.

And that's it! I paired ours with some steamed broccoli and bagels with butter.




Do you think she liked it?

3 comments:

BOWquet said...

I actually made that for lunch the other day, w/ some tomatoes, and gave my toddler eggs for the first time. She loved it. :) I would not have thought to put spinach in eggs, so I'm glad you told me about it. :)

2kutekreations said...

I gotta try that one of these days. Thanks

New England Quilter said...

Looks yummy!
Amy