Saturday, May 29, 2010

Favorite Beachy Finds - Take 2

Here's part 2 of my favorite beachy wedding finds. Don't forget to visit the treasury I created on Etsy.


1. Sand Dollar Stacker Ring by GetNoticed
I think that this ring is adorable and I'd love for it to be one of my wedding accessories! GetNoticed has a few other beachy pieces, but this one is my favorite.
2. Just Married Shabby Wedding Sign by thebackporchshoppe
I would love to have this piece to take some wedding photos with. I think it would be a great beach photo prop!
3. Sea Life Lariat Necklace by madebysam
Madebysam is another one of those jewelers with a ton of pieces I love, but I have to say that this lariat necklace is my favorite. I love that you can have you initial engraved on the little disc and you can choose your stone color.
4. Astoria Circle Favor Tags by maidavale
I love the way these can be used for many things. If you check out the listing, I like how she used them on the favor boxes with the ribbon.


5. Ocean Tranquility Necklace by hamptonjewels
Hamptonjewels is the third jeweler that I had a hard time choosing a favorite piece for, but I settled, yet again, on the starfish piece. I guess I just have a thing for starfish and blue stones. I also love the Starfish Charm Bracelet.
6. Starfish Boutonniere by artseero
I want this piece so badly for J to wear on our wedding day. I think it would look beautiful with his white linen shirt and pants. If you haven't visited artseero's shop yet, they have some of the most beautiful beach wedding pieces. Two of my other favorites are the Flower Girl Seashell Beach Pail and the Seashell Bouquet.
7. Starfish Guest Book Box by cutthecakedesigns
I've never been a fan of the actual guest books, so I love the card idea and I love the beachy design on them, too. I think the cards are great if you have some sort of scrapbooking idea in your head!
8. Seashells & Starfish Stems by ShellScapes
I think that these would be a beautiful addition to a bouquet or centerpiece. ShellScapes has some beautiful hairpieces and cake toppers in her shop, too.

That's all for now. I think next I'll be looking up some wedding favors!

No comments: