Friday, May 14, 2010

30 Day Shred: Days 8 & 9

I haven't been feeling very feel this week and to top it all off, the Apricot has been waking up in the middle of the night (which, on top of my waking up at 5, is not helping), so I've really slacked off this week. I only did about 1 and a half full days of the 30 day shred, but I'm counting it as 2 days anyway. I say half because the Monster was 'working out' with me one day and she thought it was hysterical to try to put her xylophone ON me while I was trying to do crunches.


You can't see it, but she's holding a little 3lbs weight in her hands and was trying to do squats with it (Jillian wanted us to do squat and presses haha). It was really cute. Needless to say, I didn't get quite the work out I had been. I must tell you that even on the days I don't work out with Jillian, I do do SOME kind of work out - even if it's only for 5 or 10 minutes. If I missed my morning 20 minutes, I'll do some cardio (usually punches) in my office or a rep of crunches before bed.... anything to get something in. Like last Saturday... I didn't work with Jillian, but I did chase a toddler around the zoo for 2.5 hours.

With that being said, I have been making progress!
STARTING WEIGHT: 211.6
CURRENT WEIGHT: 204.2
TOTAL LOSS TO DATE: 7.4lbs
TOTAL LOSS LEFT TO GO (by 7/24/10): 32.6

STARTING MEASUREMENTS: 44 - 37.5 - 46.5 - 29 (the fourth measurement is thigh)
CURRENT MEASUREMENTS: 43 - 35.5 - 46.5 - 28.5
MEASUREMENT LOSS TO DATE: 1 - 2 - 0 - .5

TOTAL DAYS USING 3DS: 9
TOTAL DAYS SINCE BEGINNING: 17

MOST NOTABLE CHANGE: Today I am able to see that my 'abs' are becoming more defined. If I stretch my arms up, I can see the 2 side lines and if I pull in my stomach, I can see that the top 2 rows are very clearly defined. So once I get my stomach down, I should be able to see more of them more easily!

Not bad, right??

To see my progress using this program, please check the posts tagged 30ds.
I am not receiving any compensation to review this product nor did I receive the dvd free to review it.
My opinions on this product are unbiased and my honest thoughts on it. 

3 comments:

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

You go girl. Do you have a Pack N Play? I put Savannah in there while I work out and it works most of the time. Aiden used to crawl all over me when I did floor work too, but now that he's older he likes to work out with me.

daniii♥ said...

I do have one, but the monster doesn't like to stay still, haha. I usually try to work out while she's napping or at school. :)

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Visiting back from nff!
Congratulations on your progress!