Tuesday, May 4, 2010

30 Day Shred: Days 4 & 5

I skipped the video this weekend because we spent several hours Saturday walking around the zoo which I constitute as a work out. I took Sunday as my 2nd day off this week.

Monday, I started back up with Jillian. My left leg was really sore, so I had to substitute different cardio work outs for the ones that required a lot of jumping. I think all the up hill walking on Saturday did me in. I did manage to do the rest of the exercises though and got in my whole 20 minutes.

I'm really starting to feel it in my shoulders and hips today. Also, a little in my lower back and ab area. The scale hasn't gone down any more yet, but I do notice that my engagement ring is looser this week than it was last.

Total Weight Loss to Date: 1.5 lbs

2 comments:

DK said...

Ooh.. good luck! I always wondered if these programs worked...

Just the 3 of us said...

Way to go!!!! :)