Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Changes Are Coming

Big changes are happening in my life. The biggest being that we finally set a date for our wedding - July 24, 2010. It's going to be a very simple, quick ceremony on the beach. Over the weekend, we headed to LBI and found the PERFECT location.


We're on a very modest budget, so there isn't going to be a party afterwords, but we do plan on inviting everyone to spend the day at the beach with us. There won't be any walking down the aisle or bridal party, just simple vows on the beach.

It was also the Monster's first time on the beach. She loved it! She had a little trouble walking, but she took her brand new bucket and shovel and scooped that sand like a pro! She saw her first seashell, too. And she only tried to eat the sand once!


I think we'll be headed down the shore a lot this summer! I'm so glad that she had fun.

I also bought my first work out dvd - Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I've been hearing rave reviews about it and it was on sale at Target for $8.50, so I figured it's worth a shot. We also got a scale (which I haven't seen in about a year) and I really shouldn't have because my weight is WAY higher than it has ever been. So I am praying that this dvd will help me get back into shape... at least a little bit!

2 comments:

2kutekreations said...

that is a very pretty location.

Creative Minds said...

This is so exciting! I love the beach too! It's a great place to say I DO! :)