Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 December 2009

I was browsing through Etsy today for some ideas for things I'd like the Princess to have or wear for Christmas this year (since it will be her first) and hopefully that I can make since the time is coming up quickly! (Click on any of the pictures to be taken to the Etsy listing!)

I absolutely love this Santa Baby tutu dress by TuTuCuteBaby:


If I can figure out how to get the fun fur on there, I might try to make it. Of course, her Santa hat is hot pink with sequins, so they wouldn't exactly match. haha.

I also really love this peppermint tutu and bow set by Bowquet:


I really wish that I could become a bow master, but my fingers really hate making the loops and making them stay that way. haha.

Here are a few of my other favorites:


Christmas Present outfit by Magabys


The Holiday Fluffcake tutu by MainStreetBowtique


The Christmas Tree Pageant Set by Rococokidz

I wish I had money to buy all of it!! haha. What are some of your favorite holiday etsy items?

3 comments:

Heartsabustin said...

Those are so cute! It makes me wish I had a little girl! LOL

Crystal said...

The Santa tutu is so adorable!

And I didn't know you had a blog! Check mine out.

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

OMG that Santa tutu!!!!!!! Adorable!!