Wednesday, April 8, 2009

08 april 2009

Jesse and I bought a sewing machine the other day. I played with it for the first time yesterday and I figured out how to thread the upper needle and wind the bobbin all by myself. I practiced some simple stitches but the bottom of the stitch kept coming loose. I was so disappointed with myself.

So today I tried again, hoping to have some better luck and I did!! I made this little hat out of an old t-shirt I had for exousia's son. He was born about a month prematurely, so I wanted to send her a gift for him since she mentioned not having anything for a preemie.



I'm so proud of myself. :)

2 comments:

hdawnparratt said...

have fun with your sewing machine, i bought one for the soul purpose of sewing on my paper crafts lol i did manage to make straight panel curtains for my scrapbooking room too, and i did an ok job lol

amanthony said...

That is SO cute! You're like super mommy, making all kinds of clothes and accessories!